2008年10月30日 星期四

The Age of Innocents

In my opinion, the new is talking about the drug war in Mexico. It was a "national-security priority" for both countries. And the grenade attack in Morelia killed eight and injured 100, raising the death toll from drug violence this year to more than 3,700—a figure more reminiscent of Iraq or Afghanistan than the United States' neighbor. The violence has become so bad that last week. And the bodies have been piling up ever since. In 2006, between 1,500 and 2,000 people were killed; this year the toll is already at 3,725.
I very pity the people who live in this country, Especially the victim’s family. Because they got the sin which is they have never done. They not only meet with the hell drugs which have destroyed someone’s life, have broken some family but also confront with the war what cause by this hell drugs. I think it too worry, too hopeless, too discouraged to receive the drugs problem. But they must hear the sound of guns, bombs, cries, tanks, screams every day. If I be the one of the members who live in this place. I think I must emigrate to another country from the beginning. Because it is the place where is plenty of hopeless. I think the government should solve this problem soon. Before it has more people offer to this hell drugs. The last I will say is: No matter what the war is. The thing it leaves for us is a loss, tear and the sound of cries. (256 words)

沒有留言: