2008年10月2日 星期四

The great success














Chinese astronaut walks in space
In my opinion,while they are doing their most important mission .many people on the earth is keep up with it's movement closely and supplicate they will smoothly success their assignment.
Personally, it has to have a lot of courage to do something like that. So I think they are very brave. Because, they not only must do the mission with serious but also carry the hope of many people. In the matter of fact, I am not Chinese, but due I get on with Chinese for a long time. And according to Asian people to say I very happy about it. That I can image how Chinese people pleasure. In any rate, I think everyone who is concern about this project is the happiest. In order to for this project they work hard for a long time. After the successful of the China space’s walk I think their tried disappear immediately. Then they can announce to the world “China is one of the great countries in the world”.
According to the success of China space’s walking on Sunday. That can express the progress of China’s technology. In the world which is the technology is constantly developed. In your opinion, which National is number one, America, Japan or others countries. Have you ever thought it may be China soon? (218 words)

沒有留言: