2008年12月12日 星期五

Dogs Can Feel Envy, Study Suggests

My reaction:
The first scientific study to find envy in non-primates affirms what many already know: dogs can get jealous.

In my opinion, dogs can feel envy that doesn’t make me surprise. I have seen the dogs that express envy behavior obviously, that including my dogs. When they saw I was scratching the other one’s chin, they often came to me and asked to scratch their chin too. Sometime they went straight to the dog which I was scratching its chin and fought it. Then I realized in that time that they envied it. I have heard for a long time that the dogs are the most thankful animals. They often help and protect their proprietor, like Pao my dog. It was a good hunter. It usually hunted rabbits or jungle fowls for my father. I was curious why it didn’t eat them but gave them to my father. One day, it held the banknote between its lips when it came back and gave it to my father. The banknote was plenty of rips, because of its teeth. Once again that I was curious how it knew that was money. Now I suspect that why people say the dogs are stupid. Because I think it is not.
To every Buddhist we believe that the living thing has feeling. For instance, I have seen in some advertisement that the cow’s tear was flowing when they was brought to slaughterhouse. In some proverb, the tigers don’t eat their kids. Personally, I am curious about that the animals have feeling but it not complicate, or it’s complicate but we don’t know how it is, and animals’ evolution.( 254 words )

沒有留言: