2009年3月27日 星期五

India's Ultra cheap Car Arrives with Load of Uncertainties

My reaction:
Some people attentions on appearance. So a variety of products are built. Something looks cute; something looks beautiful or even something looks cool. But some people attentions on quality and safe. So that durable and firm products are built. All in all, products are built for people’s desire.
“The good products have been never cheap and the cheap products have never been good” is the term that I have heard for a long time. So there are lots of question mark appear in my mind about this low-price and cute car, whether it is good quality or not. In any case, I’ll buy it if I can. Because it is cheap, it is cute and although it is not pretty strong, but I think it is stronger than motorbike. In addition, low-price car and products which have more quality and safe is very useful for developing countries.
Personally, low-price is the major reason that causes people to buy something, no exception with this case. But the India’s Tata Nana is not only low-price but also decreases the use of gas, which can decreases air pollution, which is very useful for the global warming problem and lets people don’t need to spend much with the oil price. I think these are the reason that the India’s Tata Nana becomes attractive soon. Moreover, I think this is very suitable with developing countries. (230 words)

沒有留言: