2009年3月27日 星期五

A Web Awash in Liquor Ads, Promoting Moderationm

My reaction:
Personally, alcohol abuse is always one side in my mind, terrible side. It turns common man into a monster which is cruel, idiot and full of violence. This circumstance happens on my watch for many times. It is really horrible. In addition, there are much of disasters in a bottom. For instance, it is the cause of high blood pressure and cirrhosis of the liver. Besides, it also decreases people’s abilities. Let they lose control of themselves. Most of them who are poisoned always cause violent events in their family and also in society. But the most terrible is driving car while under the influence of alcohol. Because it is high possibility to taking their life away, including innocent people or delivers the whole life sufferings.

According to the words “say yes to drinking in a responsible way” which encourages people drink moderately. I’m think it’s not bad idea. It reminds people how to drink moderately by sending relevant messages. However, I think it is a double-edged sword. Because everybody uses internet, not only people who drinking but also children, students and other people who have never touched this poison. To me, I think multimedia have great affect to people. So I think they can be affected by the advertisements which related to alcohol. I’m afraid that the advertisements people made don’t do its work. Instead, it encourages more people to drink. (232 words)

沒有留言: